SERVPRO Large Loss Division
Did you know? Your very own SERVPRO of Broome, Tompkins & Tioga Counties is the Large Loss response team for all of Upstate, Central and Western, NY?! Our certified Large Loss Team will respond to any location within Upstate NY when called! Learn more about how our team handles a large loss! Our elite Large Loss specialists are qualified with the following certifications:
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SRT - IICRC Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT- IICRC Water Damage Restoration
- CCT – IICRC Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- MOLD: Abatement Worker Training
- ECTP – SERVPRO Employee Certification Training Program
- SERVPRO - Fire, Water, Carpet & Upholstery Certified
- HAAG – Roofing Training Certification
- Successful Subrogation I & II
In addition, every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation. At SERVPRO, the difference is our ability to dispatch trained production professionals and cut costs through the strategic placement and oversight of temporary labor.
Want to know if you qualify as a commercial large loss? See the list!
-Property Management Facilities
-All Commercial & Industrial Facilities
Any time of day or night the SERVPRO of Broome, Tompkins & Tioga Counties fleet is ready to take off! So give us a call at 607-722-2262.