Did you know we can restore damaged documents?
It can be overwhelming when unexpected fire or water damage affects your school, business, home, or facility. It is important to first make sure everyone is safe when a disaster happens. Once safety is insured and the damage is done….it’s time to assess and work towards restoring the property.
When it comes to assessing damage, some of the most valuable items may just be documents, photos, or books. These items aren’t always lost, we can help. Document Restoration is another service our TEAM can provide.
The SERVPRO® Document Restoration Facility Offers:
- Innovation: we use the latest vacuum freeze-drying method, as well as gamma irradiation technology for sterilizing
- Secure: managed by HIPPA Master-certified technicians, under 24/7 surveillance
- Digital: we use a computerized inventory system for digitizing your documents
- Flexible capacity - we can accommodate large commercial losses or small residential jobs
- Full Service: we offer a range of services including drying, cleaning/disinfecting, re-jacketing, digitizing, and deodorization
If you or your facility is in need of Document restoration services please contact us today and we would be happy to help you restore your valuable documents.