Our client endured a grease fire in the kitchen if their bowling alley. Following the fire there was smoke and soot throughout the 2 floor bowling alley. Our TEAM came in and was able to assist with the smoke and soot cleaning of walls, floors, ceilings, and every surface in between- including specialty mechanical cleaning throughout the bowling lanes.
Our TEAM received the call and responded quickly. It was a major priority from start to finish to get the business back up and running as soon as possible.