Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Your local franchise is fully equipped with vehicles, equipment and manpower to quickly respond to our customer's needs. Water and fire property damage can be extremely stressful. Our goal is to be fast, minimize damage, limit business interruption, and restore our customer’s peace of mind as we help restore their property. By calling your local franchise, SERVPRO of Broome County East, you are met with one of the most reliable, competent, and long standing restoration companies in your area.
We pride ourselves on being the fastest, the largest, and the best in our area. If you or your company finds yourself in need of restoration services, call our team to meet your needs and see for yourself.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (607) 722-2262
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Broome County, Tompkins & Tioga Counties and SERVPRO of Elmira / Chemung Cty & Watkins Glen / Schuyler Cty arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.